The world may think you are only one person--But to one person, you may be their world.
4CNAs The Online Magazine
for Certified Nursing Assistants
The CNA Classes in Indiana Prerequisites:
- Negative TB test with past 6 months
- Students must attend and complete an accredited certified nursing assistant training in Indiana
- Complete a minimum of 75 Hours classroom instruction and a minimum of 100 hours of clinical instruction
- Must Pass both written and clinical exam to gain certification
Once a student has met the state requirements then they can apply for jobs in Indiana.
The nursing assistant Test can be taken up to 3 times. If the student fails after 3 times, they must retake the training.
Indiana Certification Transfer:
- May Apply to take the state exam without additional training
- Must pass a competency examination
- Must pass Manual skills evaluation
Indiana Nurse Aide Registry
Individulas must prove that they the certified nursing assistant has worked in a for pay setting for at least 8 hours during the past 24 months to stay active on the registry
CNA Classes in Indiana
Choose your Area, Find top rated CNA Schools. Locate the CNA courses in Indiana that Work for You!