The world may think you are only one person--But to one person, you may be their world.
The Online Magazine
for Certified Nursing Assistants
Patient Care Technician Resources
Free CNA Training in Washington
The Washington free certified nursing assistant training program provides the student with the skills to perform basic level nursing care. The class content may includes introduction to health care facilities, role of the nursing assistant, communication, medical terminology, basic body structure and function, patient needs, basic growth and development, preventing infection, body mechanics, and much more.
One of the career fields that continually manages to see growth is the medical field. The great thing about becoming a certified nursing assistant is that anyone can do it. You do not need a college degree in order to get the training to become a CNA. In addition, there are plenty of work opportunities for nursing assistants. For those who are looking to move their way up in the medical field, this is a great starting point.
The Washington free CNA classes prepares individuals with the information and the experience needed to become a Nurse Assistant who will provide quality care for residents in long-term care facilities, hospitals, home health care and hospice settings.
EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
While on the job, you will be expected to display the following traits at all times:
And you will need to meet a few basic requirements in order to be hired as a certified nurse assistant, including having:
- Basic math and reading skills
- A high school diploma or the equivalent
- Completion of the core curriculum and passing scores on all written and performance tests
- Registration with the state regulatory authority
- Compliance with state requirements that may involve a criminal background check and completion of a training program meeting federal content requirements
Free CNA Training In Washington
Cascades Job Corps Center
7782 Northern State Road
P O Box 819
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Phone: (360) 854-3400
Learn how to perform the essential tasks of a certified nurse assistant, including:
- Caring for patients and helping with such daily activities as bathing and dressing.
- Performing basic nursing responsibilities, including taking and recording vital signs and turning and positioning patients.
- Understanding and following safety and emergency procedures.