4CNAs The Online Magazine
for Certified Nursing Assistants
The world may think you are only one person--But to one person, you may be their world.
The Home health aides that reside in Montana have the same working title with Certified Nursing Assistants. Once individuals complete their training as a nurse aide, they can work as CNA/HHA for up to four months. After that time period, individuals must undergo testing and pass certification exams in order to be eligible for employment.
Some of Montana’s REQUIREMENTS FOR HOME HEALTH AIDES
1. Must be competent in using ambulation equipment in the home
2. Individuals must be able to do home transfer & ambulation techniques
3. Provide Home safety measures for their clients
4. Properly Care and dispose of contaminated supplies within the residence
5. Provide Residence management and house making tasks
So, if you are already a certified nursing assistant in Montana, then all you have to do is apply for a job at a home health agency in your area. If you have the training for a CNA, this would be your first step in becoming a home health aide for free in Montana.
Workforce Investment Act Approved Training in Montana
MORGAN CREEK STUDIOS
P.O. BOX 17393
MISSOULA, MT 59808
SPECTRUM MEDICAL INC
2900 10TH AVENUE SOUTH
GREAT FALLS, MT 59405
Montana Free Home Health Aide Training